Facts about Fluoride in Drinking Water.
- Modern research shows fluoride has minimal benefit when ingested contrary to previously held belief.
- Modern research shows ingesting fluoride has documented health risks.
- 97% of Western Europe does not fluoridate.
- The American Dental Association now advises that parents should avoid giving babies fluoridated water.
- The fluorides used in our water are chemical byproducts of phosphate fertilizer manufacturing.
- No other medicine (fluoride is a medicine) is added to our water for a pharmaceutical purpose.
- Toothpaste and mouthwash are more effective, less intrusive ways to fluoridate for those who want it.